VC Marketing has been developing unique digital strategies for our clients. Through our franchise program we are building a global network of expert digital marketing consultants who are well trained and through our centralized technical centre and design studio we are able to provide high quality design and technical services.
HOW WE STARTED
We started out as an agency in 2008. The agency was first known as Kanoobi, which today is Iban Vermeulen personal industry blog. In the early days we specialized in SEO strategies which enables local businesses to gain an advantage over their competitors. In 2017 The name of the business was changed to VC Marketing and we created business packages and products to help our clients with marketing services.
VC Marketing is own by Vermeulen Consortium Pty. We strive to enable our clients and franchises to build successful digital marketing systems and infrastructure.
WHY MAKE USE OF OUR SERVICES?
CENTRALIZED DESIGN STUDIO
Our clients have the benefit of a design and web development studio that has more than 20 years of experience.
MANAGED HOSTING SERVICES
Our clients have the benefit of in house server technicians who keep your website and emails up and running.
SPECIALIZED DIGITAL CONSULTANTS
Our clients have the benefit of working with a digital consultant. They will help your business grow and develop into the digital age.
About Iban Vermeulen
I started my career in 1999 completing my first web design certificate course which at the time gave little work opportunity. So, I enrolled in a creative arts college where I completed a 4-year diploma course and lectured for another 3 years. During this time I also became a systems engineer completing my MCSE.
Even though I had completed all this training and covered both the creative and technical skills that I need, I still did not seem to find the satisfaction in what I did, until I was offered a front end developer job for Pam Golding Properties Pty. I loved my job! PGP is the largest and most awarded estate agency in Africa. My job was to design marketing websites for the largest property development portfolio in South Africa and I loved it! I also got exposure to SEO and this is where my experience with digital strategies kicked off.
This was when I decided to start my own digital agency and grow this business and team to be successful.
The business grew fast and the best way for us to expand was to franchise and offer world class training for digital consultants that operate in our franchises.
Professional attributes and skills:
- Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- SEO Specialist
- Brand Specialist
- Business Coaching and Leadership Development
- Front End Developer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- HTML & CSS & JAVA SCRIPT
- Sitefinity CMS Development
- WordPress Advanced Development: Multi-site systems | E-commerce
About Elmien Vermeulen
After 10 years working as a sales and marketing manager in the health and fitness industry for Virgin Active and the University of Stellenbosch, Elmien joined VC Marketing as marketing manager.
She brings to the company many years of corporate sales experience, team building and marketing strategy development.
Professional attributes and skills:
– Coordinate and lead core sales and marketing efforts.
– Develop relationships with key contacts and coordinate public relations events.
– Establish predicted goals and monitor progress.
– Financial reporting and club management duties.
– Daily, weekly and monthly sales recon.
– Unpaid debit order collections.
– Administration of monthly debit order submissions.
– IT Project management of new software.
– Digital marketing.
– HR administration and recruitment.
– Develop a positive and winning culture in the gymnasium.
– Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
– Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
– Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
– Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
– WordPress Web Design
– Basic Graphic Design
– Google Ads Management
– SEO Strategy Development